Coolscupting: Jaw reduction (or ultrasound USRF non-surgery/chin filler).

im browsing and see many choices of fat remove by non-surgery so i need more informations about which one the best of them?....Also i just find out they have Jaw redution by ultrasound USRL that i love to do since i dont like botox and also i want to do Chin surgery but before decide to do my chin i want to try it like filler to see if its look good on me first then after that i do want to do Chin surgery.If there anything you could help me with more informations pls let me know...Thank you

So many options--VASER/thermi, kybella for jaw reduction, fillers for chin

I recommend getting a formal evaluation to find out what procedures would give you the best outcome. I agree that using fillers in the chin is a great way to try out the look before getting implants. Jaw reduction by ultrasound won't reduce fat, it will only tighten the skin. I suggest VASER/thermi combination in younger patients or considering kybella as a non-invasive option. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Coolsculpting for a double chin

Unfortunately, without seeing you in person, it would be nearly impossible to give you an honest or worthwhile recommendation of what to do.   Coolsculpting is great for the 'double chin' area of fat.  We have had great results with refining the area under the chin as well as along the jawline.   For the best possible answer for you, I would really encourage you to have a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon that can discuss all of your concerns and goals.  Good luck!

Grant Stevens, MD

Improving jawline with Coolsculpting

There will be no affect on the jaw bone with this procedure. It will slim the excessive fat tissue in this area and contour the jawline. It is a better choice than using Ulthera for this area. Chin improvement can be obtained using fillers in most people

Steven F. Weiner, MD

How can you improve you neck non surgically

Fat reduction by non invasive techniques has grown exponentially in the past few years. Some patients are good candidates for non invasive techniques; however, a careful examination by a plastic surgeon is the best way to determine if these non invasive techniques will benefit you. In some cases laser combined with liposuction can remove the fat and tighten the skin. In other cases surgery to remove the excess skin is best.