CoolSculpting for body and jaw reduction (non surgery by Ultrasound USRF), chin surgery (non surgery or recommend)?

im looking for coolscupting for my tummy,legs (after baby) And Jaw reduction by ultrasound USRF by non surgery (not by botox)... And Chin surgery (filler or surgery).I want to do my Chin but i just dont know how it gonna look different on my face so thats why i want to try with filler first to see how it look then after that i do want surgery for that.I never done with filler before so i do need opinions Pls let me know your best recommendations for that 3 things i want to be done.Thank you...

Treatments

Hi,

It is difficult to evaluate which treatments would be ideal for you with out pictures or in person evaluation. Coolsculpting is an excellent form of non-invasive  fat reduction for the right patient. Some applicators take 1 or 2 hours but the new advantage applicators take only 35 minutes and have significantly less risk for delayed onset pain (especially in the abdomen). Results are seen at 2 months and typically 1-3 treatments will be necessary on each area to achieve ideal results. The number of treatments depends on the amount of fat there and the patient's goals.  There is not downtime and the results can be impressive in the right patient.  We also use the Zimmer Z-wave for improved patient comfort and added results. The best candidates are those who are in pretty good shape with areas of stubborn fat that won't go away no matter what.

My best,

Sheila Nazarian, MD, MMM

Beverly Hills, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Getting Great Results With the Right Combination--VASER Hi Def, Botox, Fillers

These are really tough to answer without pictures. I do recommend Botox for masseter reduction, because I believe it will give you the best results. You can get great results with fillers, implants or fat for chin augmentation. As to coolsculpting, you actually might be a candidate (and get better results) with a tummy tuck and contouring procedure like VASER liposuction. VASER liposuction can sculpt and contour the body, giving you contours and definition and results can be seen immediately. 4D HI DEFINITION in combination with ultrasound/RF treatments and fat grafting will help with fat removal, contouring, skin tightening and toning. I suggest you see an expert for a formal consultation. Best, Dr. Emer

Cool-mini and Coolsculpting

A formal in patient consultation is needed but it sounds like you would benefit from a combination of Coolsculpting, Cool-mini for the neck and possible Kybella, and Thermage for skin tightening. Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Face & Body Contouring, Tightening and Augmentation

You have multiple different concerns and the only way to give you an accurate assessment is through an in-person consultation and evaluation. There are various treatments that can address your concerns depending on which you are a candidate for. Combination treatments always work best. Often what we want is not what we need. Make sure you find an experienced provider that can provide you with the best treatment plan for you.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon