Cheeks and mandibular angle augmentation suggestions?

I had medpor cheek and jaw implants that after a while got infected so I needed removal of them, now I have fibrosis in my face and want the volume back. I was frustrated from the previous procedure, now I want to know exactly what to do so I don't screw up, what's the best option?? Thanks

Hi, based upon the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, men look chiseled and handsome with angularity in the cheeks, chin and mandibular angles.    The following procedures can create a more ruggedly handsome face.  Non smiling photos of your face from the front and side would help in the evaluation.
  • Cheek augmentation with cheek implants to add angularity to the cheeks and mid face.  This would be combined with liposuction to reduce the excess facial fat to further define the cheek shape.  I only use silastic facial implants.
  • Chin augmentation, using a chin implant, to add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face (if the chin is weak).  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick and highly effective.
  • Augmentation of the mandibular angles using a dermal filler (jaw implants have too many unwanted side effects IMHO) to add volume, angularity and flare to the jaw line.
Hope this helps.