Breast lift, augmentation, results, recommendations, price, financing (Photo)

I am wanting to get a breast lift and augmentation, but I think I may have tubular breast, are there any surgeons that have worked on breast like mine, and what was the outcome? I want them to be at least a size larger, more full, and perkier, the pictures below show my current breast size, and the picture in the corner was my pre pregnancy body size (wearing a push up bra) I gained 80lbs and I am still getting rid of the last 40, so I am planning on getting my breast done late August. Thank you

Results after breast augmentation

After you have achieved your ideal body weight I highly suggest being seen by a board certified plastic surgeon who performs many breast procedures to evaluate you in person. This also typically includes taking breast measurements to determine the proper implant size and shape based on your goals. Based on the pictures you have provided it does not appear that you have tubular breasts. I believe that you can achieve the look you are looking for.

Best wishes

Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift, augmentation, results, recommendations...

Thank you for the question and pictures. I think you have a good plan. Achieve your long-term stable weight and then seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons.  Make sure that he/she can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with.  Your photographs do not demonstrate the majority of features seen with constricted/tuberous breasts.

Based on your photographs, it is likely that you will benefit from breast augmentation/lifting surgery. Again careful selection of your plastic surgeon and careful communication of your goals will be key. In my practice, this communication is best done through the use of goal photographs and computer imaging.  

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, Type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved.  You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' website as well.

You may find the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation/lifting surgery concerns helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes as you work towards your goals.

Breast Lift with Implants

Thanks for the photos. You don't seem to have tuberous breast according to your pictures. It appears that you have some sagging and volume loss and possible a constricted lower pole of your breasts. A physical exam will be needed to confirm. A breast lift with anatomical shaped implants (if a tear drop appearance is what you want) can give you a great result. If you would like a fuller rounded look the smooth round implants with higher profiles would be a great choice. Losing weight before the surgery is a great idea. Please refer to the links below for pictures of surgeries of breast lift with implants. We do offer financing. The price ranges depending on the type of lift and implants.

Good luck!

Breast lift, augmentation, results, recommendations, price, financing

Breast augmentation” operation is performed under general anesthesia and it takes to perform the procedure nearly 1 to 1.5 hours when it is performed by a team of plastic surgeons. It is really important to decrease the operation duration to give less anesthesia to the patient yielding a better postoperative period to the patient. You will be advised not to eat 6 hours before the surgery and that is all! You will get a physical examination by your surgeon and anesthetist. After the examination; we will prepare you for the surgery. You will receive a sedation in order to reduce the preoperative anxiety and fell yourself more comfortable.

Breast Augmentation with implants :

Breast Augmentation helps patients with their concerns about loss of breast volume due to pregnancy, nursing or weight reduction and asymmetry in breast size, aiming a fuller profile, a more natural look. Available applications are implants and fat transfer or combination of both techniques. There are various implant types and different techniques to place the implant. The proper implant size and shape will be chosen by your surgeon according to your desires. In suitable patients placing the implant from axillary area can be done however in some cases it is better to place the implant via T cut.

Breast Augmentation with Cihantimur Fat Transfer :

In this method we use own fat tissue of the patient therefore there is no risk of any adverse effects of rejection. The fat tissue obtained from your abdominal area is processed with a special device and enzymes in order to increase the stem cell ratio. Ratio of the stem cells is the most important thing in terms of fat graft survival. Therefore we use a special method called “Cihantimur Fat Transfer” to increase stem cell ratio.

After we increase the stem cell ratio of the fat graft; we deliver this fat tissue from tiny holes without making any incision. Fat transfer feels natural and smooth. Since there is no incision, no one can understand if you had any operation or not. It feels like just a normal breast even when you touch it.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

You appear to be a good candidate for breast lift and augmentation. See a surgeon very experienced in aesthetic Breast surgery who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery to accurately answer your questions.

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS