What can you recommend to bring a more balanced appearance with my chin? (Photos)

Is there something I can do about my chin structure I have a very broad Jaw line and my chin seems to curl up at the point. I'm very self-conscious about it I feel like I look like an old lady who does not have her in. Is there a way that I can make my profile more symmetrical and feminine ?

Chin too prominent

I beleieve there is a good chance to substantially changing the chin area and putting your face in better balance. First, I believe your mentalis muscle is pulling your chin up and out when you smile. The best way to check this is some Botox to the area. If it improves dramatically then you can actually resect that muscle or keep ;using the Botox. Second, an X-ray will tell us if removing some chin bone will be of benefit.

Talmage Raine MD FACS