22 year old with chronic under eye puffiness? (photos)

Hi, I am 22 years old and have noticed my eyes are chronically puffy with a reddish purple tint. How much of this is lifestyle, and how much is genetic? I don't get much sleep and eat a moderate amount of sodium. However, even when I am well rested, the bags are still there to some extent. What are my surgical options? Thank you!

It is mainly genetic due to the fact the bony under your eye is shrinking prematurely.Dermal fillers done well can help you. Surgery at 22 may not be a good option especially when non surgical dermal fillers are an option

Chronic under eye puffiness?

You likely have under eye bags (fat prolapse), which is genetic and not related to lack of sleep, allergies, etc. See an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation and consideration of transconjuctival lower blepharoplasty with fat repositioning. Filler injection may be another option. See link below.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon