Very wide nose on the bridge, feels like bone. Can it be swelling? (Photos)

day 12 on primarily rhiniplasty. Dr performed rhinoplasty, septoplasty, turbanite reduction and nasal valve repair. Not happy about front view. Some of it is liquid because I can push the sides of my nose a few mm inwarards. What I am worried about is the top of the bridge (area between my eyes and down, picture attached). This area is very wide, flat and uneven. And it feels hard, like bone underneath my skin (as if touching elbow while arm is bent). Is this swelling or the new bone structure?

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-