Possible infection in left implant, can antibiotics be tried before implant removal? Extreme pain, swelling & redness (Photos)

I've had 3 BA in 6 years. First BA 07/09. I was happy with results until 5/14 when I had a medial tear in my left breast. I had a re-aug 12/15 with new implants and seri. I developed CC and was in pain, re-aug 10/15 by a more experienced surgeon. Implants were great, up until about a month ago when I started feeling pain in my left breast. I have a red lump and red skin that is hot to the touch. Surgeon suggest I remove the implant and let it heal before trying again, I don't want to do that.

Possible infection in left implant, can antibiotics be tried before implant removal? Extreme pain, swelling & redness

You have a significant amount of swelling and redness, along with a possible superficial abscess. Unlikely that antibiotics will do much. Best to listen to the advice of a board certified plastic surgeon who has seen you in person and thoroughly examined you and given you his or her recommendations. Good luck!