When should I have implants removed? 300cc mentor tex mod pro under muscle w/ lift 8 wks ago. 5'6" 135 after losing 100 (Photos)
Doctor Answers 8
You easily could have had the operation that you wanted which is just a lift without implants and achieved your shape and size. Have them out now if you want them out.
Breast implants - unhappy with result
- I am so sorry you are unhappy.
- A 300 cc implant is a small average implant but it can be too big for a small woman.
- You will not have the upper fullness of your breasts that you have now if you have the implants removed -
- But a tightening of the lift might be all you need to avoid droopiness after implant removal.
- Or you could discuss something like a 200 cc implant instead.
- Talk things over with your surgeon so you are confident that you make the best decision.
You might also like...
When should I have implants removed? 300cc mentor tex mod pro under muscle w/ lift 8 wks ago. 5'6" 135 after losing 100
You can have them removed anytime
Your result looks very good, but you have to be happy with the size. I usually recommend giving it at least 4 mo to see the final result, the implants will loosen etc. It is unlikely the size will change much from this point on. You should not see much droop after implant removal. I agree, cup size is variable. I never talk in terms of cup size, I tell all my patients that all bras fit differently and try to look at photos to get an idea of what they want. My idea of a c cup does not always match the patients idea of a c cup. Good luck. Jane.
When should I have implants removed?
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.