I have done a rhinoplasty two weeks ago and I can see an obvious slanted nose? (Photos)

I hd an adenoid removed "piece of meat tht cause difficulty breathing",alar base reduction,& lifting th tip.I feel th scar & swilling in th place of adenoid removal.I can see a slanted nose & nosetrills differ.i went to th Dr to make sure it is frm th scar or bruise but he insisted it looks fine & it is my camera tht makes it look like tht.I also suffer frm constant rainy nose. my friends wth a previous rhino suffers from a rainy nose all life.If anything can be fixed now b4 it's too late

I have done a rhinoplasty two weeks ago and I can see an obvious slanted nose?

Greetings 
Thank you for your question and photo, at this moment you should focus on your recovery not results as ıt ıs very early for results. You need more tıme from 3 to 6 months as for now you are very swollen.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Its too early

Its too soon to get results. You are still with inflamation, swollen. Its going to take some months to see changes.Keep talking to your surgeon about your concerns.
Regards
Dr Hernandez Pizzoglio