I had a mini lift revision with no results again. I'm devastated. It's been 3 months and I have sagging jowls (Photo)

My surgeon is giving me the run around. Tells me it's swelling.He now tells me he is retiring and leaving me in another surgeon hands. I am so upset I demanded my money back. Well now I'm considering sueing. Is this legal for a surgeon not to mention he is retiring and won't be correcting his work? I have pixie ears horrible scaring. During the many consultations regarding my expectations he said my scars would be tucked and hidden. They are horrible and very visible. My jowls are are sagging

Revision

You were probably a better candidate for a full facelift than a mini.  Sometimes if too much tension is utilized to obtain a good result with minimal incisions, this can lead to worse scars.  You can more than likely obtain an excellent result in the future with correction of your scars and pixie ears with a properly designed facelift. You must allow sufficient time to heal properly before undertaking a revision procedure. 

Mini lift

The scars will improve with more time. I suggest you seek the advice of a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options at this point. 

Leon Goldstein, MD
Madison Plastic Surgeon