I had a mini lift revision with no results again. I'm devastated. It's been 3 months and I have sagging jowls (Photo)

My surgeon is giving me the run around. Tells me it's swelling.He now tells me he is retiring and leaving me in another surgeon hands. I am so upset I demanded my money back. Well now I'm considering sueing. Is this legal for a surgeon not to mention he is retiring and won't be correcting his work? I have pixie ears horrible scaring. During the many consultations regarding my expectations he said my scars would be tucked and hidden. They are horrible and very visible. My jowls are are sagging

Seek a Board Certified Plastic Surgeron to Discuss a Facelift Revision

Typically, it's best to wait 6 to 12 months depending on the reason for #revision. As with all #cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical #procedure and #revision, there are some risks of unhappy outcome or other complications which your surgeon should discuss with you during your consultation. Your procedure should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for another revision surgery.

Concept Facelift

I have developed a revolutionary local anaesthetic facelift known as the ‘Concept™ Facelift’. This innovative procedure combines the latest surgical techniques with the use of local anaesthetic to dramatically reduce the risks associated with traditional facelifts, while significantly reducing the bruising and downtime of your recovery, from months to a matter of days. The cosmetic procedure is similar to a short scar facelift as it is performed with a short scar that runs in front of the ear, down to the ear lobe and tucked behind the ear. The Concept™ Facelift requires no dressings or drains, and is performed as a day case, walk in-walk out procedure under local anaesthetic.

Revision

You were probably a better candidate for a full facelift than a mini.  Sometimes if too much tension is utilized to obtain a good result with minimal incisions, this can lead to worse scars.  You can more than likely obtain an excellent result in the future with correction of your scars and pixie ears with a properly designed facelift. You must allow sufficient time to heal properly before undertaking a revision procedure. 

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Mini lift

The scars will improve with more time. I suggest you seek the advice of a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options at this point. 

Leon Goldstein, MD
Madison Plastic Surgeon