I think my hymen is really thick/tight - I am worried for when i first have sex that it won't fit. (photos)

I think what can be seen in the pictures is my hymen...? I feel like it is very thick, was just wondering if this looks normal. For extra information, I can fit 2 fingers but it hurts when i get too the second knuckles and it is extremely painful if i try to get past there. Also, if you can see in the photos, there seems to be a bunching of skin around the top of the opening...is this normal? Thanks

Stop worrying about your hymen. When you have sex for the first time any question about whether it was too thick will be obvious

Stop trying to hurt yourself with your fingers. There is no point to this. Until you have actual difficulty with real sex, you have no issue to concern yourself with.