I'm too fat. Could you help me?

Hi Doctor, Im to fat and I need to cut some part of my body because my life is terrible sad now , you could help me ?

Doctor Answers 2

Weight loss

Losing weight is not easy for most people who are overweight. A lot depends on you and your personality type, lifestyle, metabolism, and attitude. If you want to learn how to lose weight and keep it off for the rest of your life, you should do a program that encompasses all these aspects.
Three main aspects for losing weight are eating right, exercising adequately, and getting support regularly. A restricted diet is necessary, such as < 1000 cals/day. Limit carbs such as sweets, breads, pastas; make sure you eat enough protein, at least 50 gm/day; eat lots of vegetables and some low glycemic fruits; some nuts and oils, such as olive oil. Exercise regularly, every day if you can, with good vigorous activities. See a diet counselor or physician at least every other week; if you have a support person, use them.
For further information on my plan, The True Diet, go to my website (see link below). I also utilize methods to change your metabolism, to make sure hormones are optimized, to lower inflammation, and much more. It’s not just calories in should be less than calories out. Good Luck.

Grapevine OB/GYN
4.9 out of 5 stars 8 reviews

Weight loss

take an excel sheet and create columns one for each day of the month and create rows for following-- break fast, lunch, dinner, snacks, sleep, work out, sugary drinks . at end of the month sit down and review what all you ate and drink on daily basis. most of the time you will find some thing that is un healthy that is leading to weight gain.
Mean while continue to follow some life style changes-- avoid candy, sugary drinks, lattes, and work out regularly and drink a lot of water. try to include some activity in to your life style-- ex walking more, taking stairs, standing and walking every few minutes during prolonged sitting periods etc.

if above is still not working, then you probably have some metabolic  abnormality in which case you need to see a weight loss specialist. follow the link below and find some one near by. Lot of non weight loss doctors anse=wer questions about weight loss or have " weight loss programs" make sure you go to ABOM board certified physician , not a dermatologist or plastic surgeon etc.

Srinivasu Kesa, MD
Indianapolis Internist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.