Over corrected tip. Will this drop to look normal? (Photo)

I am now coming to 5 weeks post op and am still really worried. Could I please have some honest answers regarding tip drop. I did have a very droopy tip but now I have a very upturned tip. Will this drop to look normal? How much time and how far can it drop?

Over corrected tip

Thank you for your question.  It is not uncommon to have swelling and possibly some asymmetries early in the post-rhinoplasty recovery phase.  It is usually six months before you will see the end results.  At that time, any concerns should be evaluated with your Facial Plastic Surgeon.  Best of Luck!

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Overrotated tip

It is still early in the recovery process following a rhinoplasty.  Many times the tip remains overrotated for several weeks due to swelling.  Relay your concerns to your surgeon, as he or she will provide a reasonable timeline of events to expect certain results.