One breast up and one breast down, it is 1week post surgery now & I felt one implant drop. Implants replaced 1week ago (Photo)

One breast up and one breast down,it is 1wk post surgery now & I felt one implant drop down.I had new implants replaced 1wk ago and had one implant drop lower than the other before with my old implants after 5years,before they stayed at the same level for 5yrs then one dropped lower.it is the same side this has happened to again?I feel something is wrong?Is this the same situation happening again with my new breasts only one week after surgery?Is one side weak?Did surgeon not sew it IN enough?

Asymmetry Concern 1 Week Post Breast Revision

It is still quite early into your healing and it's not uncommon for #asymmetry as each breast heal quite differently. One breast may swell more, feel more uncomfortable, or have a different initial shape. After complete #healing, they will be more similar and natural.

#Healing will continue for 2-3 months following your #Augmentation #Mastopexy procedure. There may be some swelling, bruising, malposition, color differences. Sensation will be abnormal. Scars will also be changing.
But, it can be up to one year see your final result. Your doctor may require you to move or massage the implants within the breast pockets during the #postoperative period. #Textured implants do not require breast massage. You will be informed about this at your post-operative visit.
You must have patience, but if there are any causes of concern, ask questions of the doctor or the nursing staff.

Asymmetry

I understand it is very unnerving to see results such as this after you have just undergone a major procedure, but I recommend patience as it has only been one week since surgery.  The appearance will change considerably in the next few months, and only then can it be determined if anything needs to be done for correction.  Please be patient and allow your breasts to settle and heal.  It is not a good time to perform a revision now regardless, so I recommend patience and continual contact and conversation with your surgeon.  Hope that helps and have a Happy Holiday!

Soumo Banerji, MD
Pasadena Physician