African American revision rhinoplasty, silicone implant removal (Photo)

I had closed rhinoplasty March 2016 Septal cartilage harvested (25mmx7mm) Ear cartilage (6mm) Dorsal subperiosteal pocket dissection Lower lateral cartilage - cephalon reduction 4mm silicone implant inserted Columellar strut graft with septal cartilage Inter domal sutures Tip graft with ear cartilage I would like to remove the implant, columella graft & ear cartilage from tip. Tip is overprotected & pinched. Is it possible to receive results pictured as IDEAL? Could you provide an estimate?

Revsion Revision rhinoplasty

This is a difficult issue. The more work that is/was done the more difficult becomes the next procedure. Make sure you go to someone well trained with many years experience and particularly in revision rhinoplasty. 

Personally I only prefer primary rhinoplasties and try to limit my practice to these. That is for two reasons. # 1 I like to have happy patients and revision rhinoplasty is one of the worst procedures in the sense of patient satisfaction. # 2 being honest and humble I appreciate my limits. I am not sure I would be able to obtain the results you are looking for with the significant scar tissue (thickens skin) that will typically be there. The price would be 10-15K in Chicago for me. It does depend on what needs to be done. If no new cartilage (in your case it would be costal cartilage) is needed then it would be on the lower end. 

Hope this helps.

DrC

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision Rhinoplasty

Hi there,

I can see you have a good result but you are looking for still better look.In your ideal image posted the tip is as good as you have now.However your nostrils are larger than the ideal picture and in this situation I normally do alarplasty from inside of the alae to avoid outside scar.

I am not sure if the estimated cost is allowed as an answer.All I can tell you in Dubai it will cost you close to 4500 US dollars

Wish you all the best