My age is 18 and I am having acne scars. Do I go for microdermbrasion treatment??

Microdermabrasion.

Hi Thank for your question.
I wouldn't recommend Microdermabrasion as a first choice for scarring as the treatment is quite superficial and to see a real benefit from a treatment it needs to work deeper to stimulate the growth factors in your skin. 
Have a course of Medical Needling, this is the treatment which will give you maximum long term results. 

Hope this helps. 

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Microdermabrasion won't treat acne scars but microneedling will!

Microdermabrasion removes the stratum corneum- the top layer of skin and does not go deep.  Very superficial treatments like microdermabrasion will not do much to treat deep acne scars.  Microneedling is a nice treatment for the ice-pick scars of acne- it does go 1.0-2.0mm in depth to create a microtrauma, and a series of treatments are needed.

H.L. Greenberg, MD
Las Vegas Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne scars and microdermabrasion

Microdermabrasion is a very superficial treatment and isn't likely to help acne scars. of course it is difficult to see what the best treatment for you would be without a personal evaluation so you should see a board certified dermatologist

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist