Is this wound separation normal? I'm 7 days post op from a thigh lift/cruroplasty. (photo)

I'm wondering if this is a big wound separation. After major weightloss I needed a cruroplasty, now 7 days post op I have a big wound separation. Is this going to be ok?

Wound separation?

Thanks for this question. I'm sorry to see your wound separating, but it's actually a common complication of thigh lift. You should work with your plastic surgeon to limit the separation and speed your healing. You should concentrate on good wound care and nutrition. Good supplements are vital to healing. Contact your plastic surgeon about these steps and see what other maneuvers you can do to get healed! Best, Dr. ALDO