Terrible rhinoplasty. Can it be corrected by revision? (Photo)

Ive done rhinoplasty 10 months ago!! My nose got really terrible! Could it be corrected by revision or its hard now to reshape?

Is revision nose surgery worth it?

From the picture I see your nose looks very swollen. Not knowing what your surgeon did, you might benefit from several shots of steroid into the tip.  This may help the skin contract to the Cartlidge. If however your surgeon did not reduce the Cartlidge you would definitely benefit from a revision rhinoplasty. If you were very unhappy and this is not where you want to end up I would strongly recommend that you get at least two opinions. Make sure that these two doctors  are very adept at doing revision rhinoplasty. Don't be shy to ask how many revisions they do a year. 

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon