Temporal lift - I had my zygomatic arch and jawline reduced.

I like how my face is more narrow ow, unfortunately my soft tissue has shifted down and forward and no longer tight. When I lift my skin stright yo from the temple, it looks 100x better. Will a temporal lift help achieve this look or will I need a facelift? Thank you

Temporal lift

I am afraid that it is not possible to give any advice without at least the aid of photographs. You may wish to submit photographs of yourself at rest and with the desired improvement. While the photographs are not as good as an in-person evaluation, they will serve as a good starting point.

Lift

Without further information it is difficult to give you suggestions. It sounds like a hair-sparing lift procedure of some  sort is indicated. Resubmit this with pictures including acfew with your hands giving the desired correction. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon