What is this spot on my stomach? (Photo)

I got my bbl 7 days ago today in Cali, Colombia. I get my massages done everyday here and one of those days the side of my stomach started to burn all day and it has like a bruise looking color (purple and red) . It wasn't there before after my surgery. The doctor came to see me and said it was burnt from the faja and put some "hydratation injections " on it but it hasn't gotten better . It doesn't hurt but it's still very visible. I need to know what this is help !! It's been 4 days since I have this

Bruising after surgery

Bruising after liposuction is not uncommon . i don't think you should worry too much about that spot since it has been only 4 days from surgery, and it looks like it is resolving already.  You can use some padding to avoid excessive pressure from the faja in that area . best wishes 

Postop garment skin abrasions

Great question! 
I would recommend that you contact your plastic surgeon and convey these photos and questions. 

Your photos appear to show a surface abrasion from your garment . I would recommend using ointment over the skin until complete epithelialization and cover with a nonstick dressing.   I would also recommend to wear, if you are not already using,  lipo-foam over your abrasion dressing and around your entire waste underneath your post operative garment. Lipo-foam will prevent abrasions and improve the skin contour.

I wish you well through your recovery,
James S McAdoo DO FACOS 

•  AOA dual board certified general and plastic reconstructive surgeon
  • Microsurgery fellowship trained 
  • 33,000 operative cases 
  • 10,000 BBLs 

Spot on stomach

As it can be seen what you have gotten there is a burn, you need to follow up with your doctor for proper treatment, as he did your surgery he will know if there is risk of any other issue. Best Wishes!

Australia Fragoso-Baez, MD