Is it possible to remove fat from my chin and back of neck and transfer the fat to my lips? (Photo)

I'm 20 years old female, I'm not a heavy person, but I have some fat under my chin making my face look longer, and fat pad in the back of my neck, my lips are very small (pictures 1 & 2), and I would like to have a more defined chin with no fat, and this fat be transferred to my lips to appear similar to picture number 3, what procedures do I have to go through ? And how long would I wait to see my final results ? Thank you very much!

Fat Transfer

Depending on how much excess fat you have, a fat transfer or fat grafting could be performed, which is essentially 2 small procedures done in about a 2 hour time frame. It would require liposuction under the chin to remove the fat, then harvesting that fat and injecting it into your lips. You should see results within a few weeks. Be sure to choose a board-certified surgeon in your area. Hope that helps.

Voorhees Plastic Surgeon