What procedure in rhinoplasty should I aim/ask for? (photos)

I am going in for consultations for rhinoplasty. However, as I'm not very clear on what would I Ask for or pin point the fault/areas or improvement could you please guide me and point out what needs to be done in my case? I also think the left side of my nose lacks any definition about alar crease and the alar cheek junction is higher, thicker and the nose is almost cylindrical in appearance rather than triangular! Also does it need to be lengthened too? Please advice....many thanks!

Closed rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-