Will Laser Skin Tighten and Laser for Stretch Marks Help My Abdomen After Pregnancy? (photo)

Please help, I'm 22, 106lbs, 5'1, after having my baby I ended up with stretch marks on my belly and sides, I have to admit that have always have them on my hips, but I hate the ones on my belly and sides, I prefer not to have surgery... What can I do?

Abdominal Stretch Marks

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Based on your pictures, it is my opinion that the best result in terms of skin tightness and body contour would be a full tummy tuck.  Laser treatments just are not effective enough to give you any significant tightening.

Good Luck.