How old is too old for a Brazilian Butt Lift or any other type of fat transfer, such as to the face?

I've read online (in someone's review here that was not a doctor) that after age 50, fat transfer is not recommended as the quality of the fat being transferred is no longer "good" and will dissipate rather quickly once transferred. Is there any truth to this? Does Fat Transfer have an age limit?

Fat transfer

Younger patients generally have better results with any type of fat transfer procedure. There is no age limit specifically.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno