Is this a double bubble? I had BL and BA 3 weeks ago, textured round 280cc. Got uneven creases before surgery (Photo)

Since 1st day PO my left has a rare shape and has been a little more swollen and seems to be sitting on top of the implant. It is not so noticeable by look but when I touch it I can feel the crease is not defined as the one in the right and I can still feel by touch my old crease Asked my PS and told me to wait and that this was not a DB at all. Is this a slight DB? Will it get better with time? Will implant drop to get a more defined and new crease and will my old crease blend with my breast?

Wait for some time

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.

Is this a double bubble? I had BL and BA 3 weeks ago, textured round 280cc. Got uneven creases before surgery

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well…
I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD