I was an idiot and had BleachBright done at tanning place. Severe nerve pain 3 weeks out. Help?

At first we thought I was grinding causing pain got sensitivity issue to cold and heat, pain shooting into right cheek. Remembered whitening so Dentist has me rinsing with ACT and coating tooth with sensodyne repair and protect. Now a different pain, when I push on top back tooth , feels like a cavity pain. More of an ache than shooting pain. Cut way down on eating and drinking cuz it hurts more then . Now I'm worried about infection although no sign of pus yet. Any advice?

Infection Not Likely

I'm very sorry that you are feeling such extreme pain!

On a good note, infection is not likely. It is possible that a filling was not sealed properly and needs to be replaced. I hope this answer helped.

Santa Monica Dentist