I am about 12 days post op of breast augmentation lipo and scar revision is this normal? (photos)

I feel all messed up. I saw the doctor last Thursday and he said its great. I am still in a lot of pain/discomfort with the lipo. The back area is the worst jury's to lay back and the more I move around the more I swell. Is this normal? My hormones are going nuts I'm having major anxiety feeling shaky. Under my right breast it's flat and pulling where the incision is is that ok will it round out. Right now I hate these tear drop implants and I'm afraid they will shift they are swelling so much.

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards