How long do I wear the foam?

I just had my BBL on 9/30/16. I was wondering how long do I have to wear the foam, ab board, back board and compression garments. Can I just wear my garments without the foam and back board. Also I get very stiff/tight in the mornings when I wake up, how long should I expect this feeling/sensation?

Foams are important during the first 2 weeks while the skin is healing against the abdominal wall and back. This helps prevent wrinkling that can be caused by the garment. The compression garment should be worn for 3-4 months. The feeling of tightness is normal and daily stretching will help.

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Garments and BBL

Each surgeon is a bit different in terms of the garment and how they want you to wear them. Best to ask your doctor his preference.