My chin juts out too much. What type of surgery should I get to make it look normal? (Photo)

My chin juts out very far and it makes me self consious. It makes me look very ugly from my profile, and it makes my nose look worse. I know there are several types of chin reduction surgeries, but I don't know which one is best for me and my situation (technical name).I know what I want but I think I should be informed when talking to a surgeon or my family. Thanks!

Chin Reduction

Your chin reduction goals, unfortunately, are not realistic. That is too much of a chin reduction change that the soft tissue will not support. While the bone can be reduced the key issue in any chin reduction is what the soft tissue will do and how to manage having too much chin pad tissue. That becomes the limiting factor in how much reduction can be done. Your options are either an intraoral t-style osteotomky or a submental external chin reduction approach. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages.