Upper and lower blepharoplasty, Upper eyelids had fat and skin removed. Lower eyelids had fat repositioning and skin removal.

I got an upper and lower blepharoplasty done on the 4th of July. 1month out, I have puffiness under my eyes. Im hoping this is swelling. My upper lids are now very deep set and the left upperlid is folding in less than the right particularly when I look up it feels tight. There are lumps in the upper left incision which may be why its not folding well. surgeon said its scar tissue around permanent stitches inside the upper eyelids. My right lower eyelid is drooping down Slightly.

1 month out following upper and lower eyelid surgery

It's very early in your recovery.  Always follow up with your surgeon with any questions or concerns.  Be well.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon