Suggestion on treatments to get rid of an old scar above my lip? (Photo)

About 10 years ago I had to get stitches due to an accident I had and since then I've had this scar that has bothered me. I was wondering if there was anything that would help make it less noticeable?? It's like a small indentation and I'd like for it to be gone

Stitch Scar Solutions

Often surgical revision and/or laser treatment can improve the appearance.  Seek someone who is an expert in cosmetic/plastic surgery.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Surgical scar revision for a lip scar

Surgical scar revision is a great option for you, coupled with fillers and subcision.  Laser therapy has limited effect on your scar and you should seek a board certified plastic surgeon.

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS