I'm 5'2 210. How much should I lose before I can get a Brazillian but lift & tummy tuck? Mind you, I'm looking for a big booty

I'm 5'2 210 how much should I lose before I can get a Brazillian but lift and tummy tuck( mind you I'm looking for a big booty) . Is it possible I can 1800 cc's or more in each cheek?

BMI=32

Hi Mslcortez, it is best to have your BMI under 32 before surgery. Your current BMI (body mass index) is 38.4 you need to get down to 175 lbs to have a BBL with minimal risks. You can do it! :)

BBL

Thank you for your question.  The Brazilian butt lift removes fat from areas of your body such as your sides, back, and abdomen and transfers it to your buttocks.  The limit in your goal is how much fat you have on your body.  To determine if your goal is realistic, please see a surgeon that is board certified in plastic surgery.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Thank you for submitting your question.  Try to get to your optimal weight to decrease your risk of complications that may occur.    A goal BMI less then 30-32.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic
Surgeon in your area.  Best wishes

I think that if you lost 30 lbs, a large volume transfer of 1800 cc or more per buttock with tummy tuck may be reasonable to get your best results.

Weight before liposuction

Without photos, accurate measurements and a careful examination I can you give you general information and specific recommendations:
1) It is always best to get to your goal weight
2) Contour restoration is best accomplished by liposcupturing  areas of diet resistant fat.
3) Purified fat then can be injected to areas of where you would like.

I suggest the following:
1)You make a appt. with a Bd. Cert. Plastic Surgeon, who ideally is  a member of the Am. Soc. for Aesthetic Surgery (demonstrating a level and focus in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery)
2) has experience in performing Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), liposculpture, and fat injection to the buttock (Brazalian Buttock Lift) BBL.    

My my best wishes,

BBL

Hi, thanks so much for your inquiry, the best option would be to be as closest to your ideal weight as possible, mostly for your safety which is the most important subject prior to any procedure. Please have an in person consultation with an expert, in order to discuss thoroughly all your concerns, options and expectations. Make sure that you and  your Plastic Surgeon are on the same page. Good luck in your PS Journey! 
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Overweight for a BBL

HI... thank you for the question..... For a surgery procedure you need to have a BBL under 33.. you are currently 35... you need to loose at least 30 pouds

Luis A. Mejia, MD