Will non surgical rhinoplasty work for me? (photos)

ive always hated my nose and believe I may have broken it as a child. Would non surgical rhinoplasty fix my nose or do I need to go ahead and get rhinoplasty? I would prefer the non surgical route if possible.

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty -- Fillers Like Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm

Yes fillers can help your profile. I suggest you see an expert to determine what is best.    Dr.  Emer.

Will nonsurgical rhinoplasty work for me?

A nonsurgical rhinoplasty can be performed for small and single isolated depression/ dent in the nose after a primary rhinoplasty procedure. Placement of  significant volumes of filler in the nose can be fraught with complications such as skin necrosis. Fillers placed in the nose only make the nose taller, bigger, and wider temporary basis, and are not FDA approved in the United States for that application. to permanently remove the dorsal home, both bone and cartilage must be shaved down and the nasal bones must be narrowed. For more information many dorsal hump removal rhinoplasty before-and-after results, please see the link in the video below

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty questions

A nonsurgical rhinoplasty is wonderful technique to camouflage irregularities, dents, humps, and bumps of the nose.  Is a camouflaged technique and does not permanently fix any aspect of the nose. In your situation, a nonsurgical rhinoplasty could be used to create a improve profile and camouflage the nasal hump. The results of a nonsurgical rhinoplasty will last approximately one year. If you want a permanent improvement to the nose, you would require a surgical rhinoplasty.Additionally, there are limitations of the changes that can be made to the nose during a nonsurgical rhinoplasty. During a surgical rhinoplasty, there is a greater ability to make changes to the nose.Hope this helps

Surgical Rhinoplasty or Fillers?

The photos show a dorsal hump, which can be addressed to some degree non-surgically by augmenting the area superior to it (nasion).  This is a temporary fix and may not address all of your concerns with your nose.  Well performed surgery is a much more compete and longer lasting way to address your concerns.  The critical factor is seeing a Surgeon experienced in Rhinoplasty. 

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon