Pain eating and drinking with temporary veneers. Any suggestions?

I have decided on porcelain veneers. My dentist has completed the tooth preparation and fitted me with temporary teeth. As I am in the U.K. They do not seem to do things the same as in the US instead of my temps being a one piece he has filled all my teeth with composite fillings and I am in a lot of pain. once I have had the porcelain veneers fitted will the pain eventually go away. My dentist is away until the day before I get my veneers fitted and I need to know now if it's normal! Beki UK

Pain with temporary veneers #DrSoftTouch

Some discomfort and sensitivity can be expected after having your teeth prepped for veneers. I would recommend following up with your dentist to inform him/her about the symptoms you are experiencing. I a case such as this, I usually recommend having your bite evaluated first then assessing the endodontic health of your teeth. I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.

Saint Louis Dentist