What to do? I had rhinoplasty since months ago, and the result is extremely disappointing.

I have a very wide open roof with dents on the bridge, an inverted v (thats worse on one wide than the other), and one side collapses in when i breathe. I also have a twist in my columella scar. Some surgeons say i just need bones breaking through closed, however would that sort the collapsing of the middle area when i breath and the inverted v shape look?I feel i need spreader grafts but only 1 other surgeon 'agrees'

revision rhinoplasty procedure

A full set of photographs are required before making a surgical determination about a very difficult procedure. The inverted V. deformity is treated with a combination of osteotomies to the nasal bones and cartilaginous spreader grafts to widen the upper lateral cartilages. Spreader grafts will also help the collapsing upper lateral cartilages upon inspiration. For many examples and more information, please see the video and the link below