What is wrong with my nose? (photo)

I've notice my nose is crooked and the nostril has changed shape, can this be corrected using noninvasive plastic surgery ? Filler or under iv ?

Asymmetrical Solution

Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) could be used to improve symmetry of the nose, but surgery may be needed for the nostrils/shape. I would have a formal consultation with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Wrong with nose?

This photo that you have attached does not give us enough information to help you.  Filler treatments for nose is very versatile procedure so theoretically you will see an improvement.  But again cannot tell you based on your one photo that you have shown.  Thanks. 

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon