What is wrong with my Breast Lift with Implants?? (photos)

I had a mastopexy with Aug 295 overs silicone in June. The right side had a reduction. I had a review in Aug and was told was healing well etc. My problem is when I lay back the left side seems to fall nearly under my armpit. I understand that naturally breats move to the side but in comparison to the right side it seems a sufficient movement I am unhappy I did say I wanted a natural result feel disappointed with the upper pole fullness and when wearing a low cut top nipples popout. What's wrong

What is wrong with my breast lift with implants?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and I am sorry to hear of your implant and breast lift issues. It appears that your left breast implant has become malpositioned, stretching out its pocket and causing increased sagginess relative to your right.  Only a revision surgery to narrow and reduce the size of the pocket will help to reposition the implant, prevent it from sliding off your chest into your armpit, and achieve a better symmetry to your right.  Hope this helps. 

Asymmetry after breast surgery

You have a beautiful result on the right. On the left, you can expect lateral movement of the implant when you lay back. The nipple positions are quite asymmetric, and perhaps you will have to address this with your plastic surgeon. Usually, we wait about six months before making any definite decisions how to proceed.

Ira H. Rex lll, MD
Fall River Plastic Surgeon