What's wrong with my implants? (Photos)

I had a uplift and implants August 2015 and didn't feel they were right but got told they would settle.

What's wrong with my implants?

Dear Laura what I see in your photos is a mismatch between the position of your implants and the mound of your breasts.  Your implants are positioned too high on your chest and the mound of your breasts is much lower.  You seem to have a long torso but even so your implants are too high.  It looks to me like they were placed under the muscle and they have moved up or were placed too high.  It would be too hard to venture a way to correct them without examining and measuring you personally but the correction certainly has to be surgical, they won't correct themselves this far out.  I don't think your breasts will need to be re-lifted but your implants need to be rectified and that may include a different size and style of implants.  Good luck! 

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

What's wrong with my implants?

It is difficult to be certain without seeing you in person but it looks like you have had some recurrence of your breast ptosis (droop). Your implants appear to be sitting a little high and it may be that you would benefit from having the uplift repeated or the implants lowered. I would suggest returning to your surgeon to discuss the matter. Best of luck.

James Murphy, FRCS(Plast)
Manchester Plastic Surgeon