Do women with a larger frame get the same results as slim women?

what I meant was I am probably 180lbs I am quite worried when I have the surgery because I am broad across my chest i can't envisage how they will look and worried I might not get the look I want. I have seen some on this sight where people have said they look amazing yet I have been horrified I know people look at things different. I am having BL / with implants under the muscle. Being a larger framed person is it possible to get the same look as somebody who is slim if that makes sense.

There is no "one size fits all" when it comes to breast implants

One thing to always keep in mind is that everyone’s bodies are made differently and what is proportional for one person, might not be the same for someone else. If you’re curious to know what you’ll look like post surgery, I recommend finding surgeons who have Vectra 3D Imaging. This, along with a discussion with your surgeon about your goals, can give you a better understanding of your outcome.