Will my veins settle? (photos)

I had 295cc over the muscle tear drop textured implants 9 weeks ago. My veins are so dark and noticeable since implants. Will they fade??

Veins Visible Post Op

Hello,Increased blood flow and pressure in the area can make veins appear more visible and sometimes this resolves as the breasts soften and tissue returns to normal. It will be closer to 6 months post op before you see your final results.
All the best

Will my veins settle?

Thank you for your question. In some cases implants can press the veins outward, making them more visible. As your breasts are settling the veins may subside slightly. Chances are they will stay the same. Best, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD