Will Vaser lipo work well for me? (Photos)

Hi I have been considering treatment on upper and lower abdomen and flanks. I would like a second opinion to make sure I'm doing the right thing and it will work well for me. I have attached pictures. Thank you for reading and reveiwing.

Vaser Lipo

Dear Faybion,

Thank you for your question, after reviewing your case from the pictures you kindly uploaded. I consider Vaser would be the ideal treatment for the localised fatty tissue areas and would enhance your figure beautifully. If you any questions about the procedure you are welcome to visit my webpage where you can find more information.

Have a lovely day!

Dr Zafra

Bristol Physician

VASER HI DEF abdomen liposuction flanks

Hi Faybion, Thank you for your history and your pictures regarding VASER liposuction of your abdomen and flanks.   Since you have minimal body fat and great skin tone, I think you would get excellent results with VASER liposuction.  You need to decide if you want a flat abdomen or muscular abdomen. If you want a flat abdomen, this can be achieved with Smart liposuction or VASER liposuction.  Personally, I would suggest you opt for VASER HI DEF 4D liposuction.  VASER HI DEF 4D liposuction is performed with VASER liposuction.  During the VASER HI DEF 4D liposuction procedure, fat is selectively removed from around your abdominal muscles.  In women, the semilunaris and upper rectus abdominus muscles are targeted The result is a feminine, athletic abdomen (not totally ripped like a man, though).  Either way, you will get very good results with abdominal liposuction.  Good luck. Thank you for your question regarding VASER liposuction of the abdomen and flanks. If you have any other questions, please contact my office. Sincerely, Dr. Katzen.

Vaser Lipo.

Yes!  You have a great figure, great skin and minimal fat.  Aggressive liposuction using smartlipo or vaser is ideal for you.  Skilled body sculpting will put you in a bikini.

Lawrence Broder, MD
Cedar Park Family Physician

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Vaser Liposuction & Fat transfer at Buttock

Thanks for submitting your photos. You are very good candidate for Vaser Liposuction and my advise to you will be to transfer the fat at your buttocks which helps to lift  and reshape your butt. Please consult with a board certified PS. Kind Regards

Ozge Ergun, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Vaser High Definition Liposuction

Based on these pictures, I feel you are an excellent candidate or Vaser liposuction.  The ultrasound technology will help remove fat and tighten skin.  You don't seem to have many stretch marks and that increases the likelihood of your skin contracting.  The largest risk you have is of your skin not contracting enough and having extra skin.  I this happens, you may have extra wrinkles and irregularities.  I would suggest liposuction of the upper/lower abdomen, waist, flanks, and lower back with vaser.

Javad Sajan, MD
Seattle Physician