I'm unsure about whether to have revision surgery? (Photo)

I had 350cc overs, two years ago. However I've always felt they're too close together, and a bit high up! The surgeon has said he Can open the pocket outwards or under the muscle but says they're fine how they are in his opinion so I can't decide what to do, I don't want to end up not liking the results but I'm always thinking they don't look right :/

When to consider revision for implants too close together

It appears that the diameter of the implants you have is maximal for the width of your breasts, so moving them to the sides would create a different problem. Your options would have to include smaller diameter implants. You do not appear to have symmastia so I think it is best to accept your very nice results.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Deciding on a Breast Augmentation Revision

Additional elective cosmetic #surgery is a personal choice. Your procedures should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.

Wondering whether to have revisionary surgery

Thank you for your question and photo.  From what I can see, you have implants that are close together but the skin on the sternum still looks intact, so you don't appear to have a symmastia (uniboob).  You may consider opening the pockets on the sides to allow the implants to move outward, but you may need to consider slightly smaller implants with less diameter, or switch to a higher projection implant with a smaller diameter but similar volume.  Otherwise you have a nice result and may consider not doing anything.  Good luck. 

I'm unsure about whether to have revision surgery?

Your concerns are understandable. The photographs demonstrate that your breast implants that are close to one another.

Given your concerns, revisionary breast surgery will be helpful when it comes to  improving your breast implants' position.  In my practice, I have had the most success with these types of revisionary operations utilizing capsulorraphy techniques along with  the use of acellular dermal matrix (to support the attenuated tissues along the medial/cleavage  breast borders).

You may find the attached link, dedicated to this type of revisionary breast surgery / internal bra technique, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.