Uneven eyes/eyebrows? (photos)

Hi, as you can tell from the photograph more eyelid shows on my left eye and the eyebrow is also higher. Another problem i see is that the right eye seems more upturned whilst the left eye seems more regular/downturned, am i just imagining this? What is causing these problems and what could be done to fix them? I've also had a chemical browlift but the effects of that have worn off now but looking back at pictures before the botox it seemed less severe. Thank you.

Uneven eyes/eyebrows

Thank you for your question. It’s tough to give an answer looking at these photos but be assured that most everyone has some degree of asymmetry. I recommend booking a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon for a complete evaluation and to discuss ways that may be of benefit.