Which UK surgeon can perform African/Ethnic Rhinoplasty and has expertise in this area please? (photos)

As my pictures show - I have a typical African nose which widens when I smile and is just as wide when I don't. I would like to have my nose trimmed ( for lack of a better word) and for it to have more definition (think Kelly Rowland, Gabrielle Union). Are there any UK doctors who have expertise in African/ethnic rhinoplasties?
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Hello and thank you for sharing your concerns. It is possible to receive rhinoplasty for a smaller and more refined nose. However, it depends on the thickness of your skin and the anatomy of your nose that you already have. Results vary and you should seek consultation from a board-certified surgeon in your area who specializes in rhinoplasty or have had extensive experience. I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you for your question. It is important to look for experienced surgeons. For your own edification, you can judge a surgeon's experience based on the number of surgeries performed, their single/double certification, years in practice, education/training, patient testimonials and patient before and after photos. While it may be helpful for the patient to utilize a celebrity nose as a template, keep in mind that the most attractive nose is the one that is proportionate to your face.Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Open rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.Kind regardsDR. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD