What is the UK equivalent to Juvederm ultra plus? I'm from UK.

I'm from uk and we don't have juvederm ultra plus

Doctor Answers 1

UK Equivalent of Juvederm Ultra Plus

It depends on where you want the Juvederm injected. Juvederm Ultra 3 is used to smooth medium and deep wrinkles like those between the nose and corner of the mouth. Juvederm Ultra Plus is used for moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, especially around the nose and mouth. Thus, in term of nasolabial folds, Juvederm Ultra 3 may be your best bet for a Juvederm Ultra Plus equivalent.

Sacramento Physician
4.7 out of 5 stars 6 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.