I'm in the UK & looking to have my breast implants removed en bloc. I don't want them replaced. Who specialize in the uk?(photo)

I'm 40, have natural c/d cup breast tissue & have had 3 augmentations in 5 years due to capsular contraction & pain the first 2 sets of implants. The third implants are 175cc over the muscle & are hurting, they ache everyday, I am prepared for the loss of volume but this is the right decision for me. My first 2 implants were 375 cc over then under the muscle. I have had 175cc for 3 years put in with a simultaneous mastopexy.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Doctor Answers 1

Choosing the right surgeon to get the best outcome

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The first thing you should do is check websites for a list of doctors in your area.  Then look at online reviews.  Check the surgeon's website.  Look at their results.  Ask around to see if you have any personal references, these can be very helpful.  Once you have screened the doctor, meet with them. If they are professional and sincere, educated and experienced, if they listen to your concerns and develop a plan which fits with your goals, you have found a good match.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.