Ugly smile from bulging cheeks pulling nose crooked. Can Botox help?

Smiling makes me look ugly. My nose gets pulled into a weird shape as my cheeks bulge and the left side gets pulled higher than the right so it's very obvious. Can Botox help with this?

Ugly Smile, What To Do?

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience to determine whats best since no photos are posted for us to make suggestions.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Botox and Facial Asymmetry

Botox can correct great deal of facial asymmetry.  However, without a photo, it is impossible to comment on what type of corrections you might need.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Ugly smile

Cosmetic is visual and its not possible to properly assess your concerns and provide you with appropriate response without an examination or at least good clinical photographs.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox for facial asymmetry - Williamsville, NY

I agree that Botox will help in treating facial asymmetry. 

Pictures with and without a smile will help guidance.

dr Karamanoukian

Botox can help

Botox is useful for facial asymmetries.  Botox can be useful for muscles that pull on the nose. Some photos would help with further analysis.