Which type of lower blepharoplasty is right for me (Transconjunctival or Transcutaneous)? (Photo)

I will go to Prague for surgery on my lower eye bags in Prague but I'm still not sure which procedure to have. Some of the surgeons suggest that I have the transconjunctival method but others are suggesting the transcutaneous (maybe because they don't have the laser). I have also had another surgeon suggest fat transfer as well. My goal is to remove the fat pads excess skin (if any). I will also have uppers blepharoplasty regardless of which method I chose for the lowers.

Lower Lid Blepharoplasty

Hi Meridious7, 

Thanks for your question and excellent photos. Based on your pictures, I can identify significant lower lid fat prolapse (bags in your lower lid). In our experience, the best approach to treating this is a transconjunctival lower lid blepharoplasty with fat transpositioning. I would be hesitant to remove any fat as this could cause a hollow appearance. I would also recommend against removal of any skin from your lower lid as you are a younger patient and this could result in lower lid retraction. Whenever you are unsure about surgery (and especially when you are travelling abroad for it), I would always recommend multiple opinions. These procedures are not without significant risks. 

I hope this helps, good luck!