Tummy tuck with loss of skin and infection. Please help? (Photo)

I had a tummy tuck with liposuction on the 2nd of september in belgium. I was given amoxicillin antibiotics to help clear up any infections from the clinic in belgium. When i came back from belgium and was checked by the nurse and docter, they gave me fluxocillin antibiotics for the skin infection. I have finished the course of seven days, but i am still worried, is the area around my belly button going to heal as it is white and red.

That area needs some debridement by the surgeon.  You can then keep it clean and moist and it will eventually heal.  If you don't like the scars 6-12 months after, they can be revised.  If you are still having symptoms of infection, you may still need more antibiotics.  Make sure you are following up with your doctor regularly. 

Napa Plastic Surgeon